Monday, January 21, 2013

You have my heart - Quick Quotes challenge 23


I really enjoyed doing this layout, it's been a little while since I have done some projects, but back into it in full swing.
 
 Quick Quotes has their monthly challenge going on, this month is use a banner
the challenge is HERE

My daughter is always saying "mum you have my heart" she also has one of the most beautiful hearts I have ever known, she is very soft and caring.

I love the effect that lace can have on a project, it can soften it

Green Tara flowers


 I love sewing on my work, and this had "stitch me" written all over it



Thanks for stopping by

~Amanda~

9 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Such a gorgeous layout! I love the design and your daughter sounds like an amazing girl-sounds like a gentle soul!
Thanks for sharing!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Barb Craft said...

Oh my word Amanda... this layout is gorgeous! I love the soft look of the lace and the other flowers you used. And the banner is such a sweet little touch in the corner! Thanks for playing along with our banner challenge at Quick Quotes!

barb :)

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Such a gorgeous layout! Love the white on white embellishments and there is just something about a banner that makes it more festive :) So glad you joined us at Quick Quotes for our latest challenge.

BrendaB said...

Amanda, this is gorgeous! Love the stitching and lace - and that wonderful photo!

Lynn said...

This is just stunning! I love all the pastel colors and your touch of elements. So soft and beautiful. Sounds like you have an amazing daughter. Thank you so much for joining us at Quick Quotes.

wendyp said...

awww! What a sweet photo and idea to scrapbook! Thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes!

Katie said...

Beautiful page! The soft colors & white flowers are so lovely.Thank you for joining the January banner challenge at Quick Quotes.

SandeeNC said...

Hi Amanda, just stopped by to add you to my blog reader so I never miss any of your posts! Love the stitched border and really adore the word 'love' that added to the corner, beautiful LO! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Her Essential Hand said...

HI Amanda :)
wow.. you have a really nice little blog and super cute creations.
Looking forward to being with you at FD X0